Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Data, AYP & Intervention Lesson Plans

So my school didn't do so well the past couple years. To be fair our campus has been in flux for about 4-5 years now & things have caught up to us.

What this means for every teacher is that we have to document, document, document & document that we're documenting what we're documenting.

A few weeks ago we began doing our usual round of yearly benchmark beginning of the year (BOY) testing. So now we're in the throes of getting small groups put together for interventions & such.

I already use the conferring forms from The Daily Cafe, the Daily 5 website by The 2 Sisters. I got the idea for my data binder, which is called a pensieve, yes like in Harry Potter, from here. Great idea, total common sense, but it made sense finally here & since then I've seen incarnations all over the web.

Whilst poking around pinterest, I made time tonight, I found this link to The Curriculum Corner that had some great forms for tracking data & record keeping for reading interventions & small group info.

So I'm off to grade papers & complete my plans for this coming week. Can't believe it's October already, before you know it Halloween, my favorite holiday, will be here!!

I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment