Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Late Valentine's Love


This was the Valentine's bag that started it all! One of my students took our class theme and decided to add a "cape" to his bag, then everyone followed suit and we had a cape frenzy on our hands, the kids started making capes for themselves too!


We have a puppet bag here :)


Super Awesome Alex(?) Her name's not Alex, her mom's gonna love this!

VALENTINE'S MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES

I totally copied the idea from another blogger, can't remember who, please vouch and I'll give credit where it's due :)

1st Game: Conversation Heart Stacks




2nd Game: Valentine's Mummies






I also did the Valentine's Candy Corn Circle but didn't take pictures :( I think cuz I had some 4th grade buddies come in and distract me, but they loved all the games & had a blast!


~Darnee~


No comments:

Post a Comment