Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

March Currently



I've been a bad bad blogger these past 2 & a half months :(

As a way to make up for it I'm gonna link up with Farley for her monthly March Currently.

Listening: I adore Johnny Depp, add Tim Burton & I'm in fangirl heaven.

Loving: I've pretty much been sick since the first week back after Christmas break, hello allergies & winter cold. I started feeling better in February. Toward the end I was hit with the annual strep-isode. Most recently I've been saddled, during my Spring Break no less, with a case bronchitis, I hope and not the walking pneumonia the phys asst speculated about at my appt yesterday.

Thinking: I was going to lesson plan yesterday so I wouldn't be rushing during the weekend, yeah how well did that go on a new round of antibiotics, anti-inflammatory & cough meds, not so great. On a positive note, I've been doing a lot of resting. I could qualify for an Olympic round of Napping, just sayin'.

Wanting: Yeah, who doesn't.

Needing: See Loving....My ribs can't take the coughing fits.

????????: What could it be?

So, now onto that planning, yeah!

~Darnee~

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're getting your rest and you're feeling better! :) Decision you made recently.... Spring Break destination?

    Suzanne
    Create.Educate.Inspire
    www.createeducateinspire.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/createeducateinspire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I can finally reveal the decision I made - I'm moving to 4th grade, I wish it had been my Spring Break plans, I spent it getting sick, ugh!

      Delete
  2. I've had several episodes of bronchitis in my life. It's the pits and it takes a loooong time to fully recover. I'm glad to hear you're getting rest. As for the decision you're making, could it be about your career goals?

    Hope you get better soon!
    Carol
    www.facebook.com/Carol'sGardenonTpT
    carolsteachinggarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Career goals, my appraiser & principal made me an offer I couldn't refuse, hehe, going to 4th grade next year, eek!

      Delete