Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

My First Monday Made It!



I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for a Monday Made it. I'm getting addicted to blogging by the way.

Here's my Made-Its I worked on last week in addition to My Super Teacher Binder I posted about yesterday!

My Daily 5 Posters










I also made a few toolbox labels for when I get back in my room & start organizing my desk area :) Again the backgrounds are by MrsStanfordsClass.blogspot.com.


Nothing too exciting, but functional all the same & I'm getting a little bit better at the creating materials.

Til next time!

5 comments:

  1. Your character posters look great! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting you are using Daily 5! The posters really pop and the superheroes are cute to boot!
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Daily 5. I was doing a Balanced Literacy format last year, and left D% by the wayside & it just didn't work as well as previous years. This coming year I'm going to combine both :)

      Love your Rock Stars!

      Delete
  3. They look great!!! I am your newest follower and also a second grade teacher. I would for you to come check out my blog if you get a chance. I know what you mean about getting better at designing stuff. I want to open a TpT shop, but I nervous about trying to create really cute products. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete