Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Super Teacher Binder

Tuesday evening my internet went all wonky :( I thought a reboot & a good night's sleep would cure all ills in technology land. I woke up Wednesday and lo & behold molasses internet rears it's ugly head all morning. I had my assignment due & needed to get it done, so instead of wallowing around the house & fighting it I went to Barnes & Noble to get out the house & meander with the living.

Internet was smooth sailing at B&N. I got my assignment done & began working on this baby again. I'd been piddling a bit with it starting last weekend, but these last 3 days I've been banging it out. I'm trying to get a lot of things done before my brother's wedding in 3 weeks. I also made some sweet Daily 5 posters, I'll post those another day. 

I'm linking up with Ladybug's Teacher Files for their Optimum Organization linky party, to debut my Super Teacher Binder. I'm sure I'll add more things before the year starts, but here it is!



I'm sticking with the Superhero Theme again this year :)
Self-explanatory
What teacher doesn't need calendars I have no clue ;)
I did a 2 page spread after seeing the Organized Senorita had them in hers. Mine originally one page.
  
This is just for timing of my day, I also have pages that I'll put my weekly breakdown on with library, computer, specials, any other subject/rotations needed.


 
I have a couple of these pages for ID#s, Lunch #s, Birthdays, Usernames/Passwords, etc.
I put all the parent stuff right behind the student stuff :)

Last year communication logs were major. Let's face it, they're always a good idea.
This is just lesson extras. My actual lesson plans will be submitted through our online dropbox in ProjectShare that our campus has set up for us. I also have my Erin Condren lesson planner for quick-at-a-glance lesson plans. I bought it last year & hardly used it :( So I need to make sure I get my money's worth this year :)
I added this & a page to take notes on projects & field trips. Whenever we have meetings sometimes I forget to write things down or type them up, so I'm making a conscience effort to rectify that this coming year.
Tip of the iceberg, but I wanted you to see how I did it. I modeled it after my sub binder I purchased last year.


Behind here I have places to take notes at Grade Level, PLC, Committee & PD meetings.

A Just In Case spot for anything else. I also have a wireless notebook in the back for extra notes.



5 comments:

  1. Your binder looks great! Glad to check it out from the linky! Would love for you to stop by my blog some time!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandi! Thanks! I followed your blog through bloglovin' You have some great ideas :) Look forward to continue following your teaching journey!

      Delete
  2. Very cute!!!! This has given me some inspiration to make a binder for myself! Even after 6 years of teaching I still feel so disorganized, and I'll start the year off with good intentions but then the kids come back and I never really get as organized as I think I should...I always say "This will be my year!" lol

    I am still kinda starting out in the blog world too....AND I'm a second grade blogger AND Texas blogger like you!!!! As soon as I post this I'm going to become your newest follower :)

    Good luck on your blogging endeavors! I'll definitely be checking back for my Texan/ Second grade inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your binder! Very organized and cute, too :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this!!!!! Do you sell on TPT?

    ReplyDelete